Well, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about FINALLY being able to present to you rose gold and silver :D
I started the journey towards the rose gold and silver versions collections after being inundated with requests for both. Last April I started searching for a jewellery plater to work with and that can turn it around pretty quickly. Each piece has a super thick coating that won't rub off and will take your outfit to the next level.
There's a limited number premade pieces to start and will be taking pre-orders when the current stock runs out. Don't worry, it's pretty quick turn around time when that happens!
Here's a few tips to keeping your jewellery looking its best!
- Avoid water- Rainy weather is unavoidable sometimes, but try to avoid wearing it in the shower.
- Avoid chemicals- That means cleaning products, lotions, sprays (like hairspray or perfume). So, try to put your jewellery on after! I Like with any jewellery, this will take away its sparkly sheen, show dirt, and erode the plating.
- Be gentle- Don't get me wrong, I've personally tested all of my jewellery jumping around/dancing the night away, many times without a single problem! But, just saying, the more you look after it, the longer it lasts
- Keep covered-You'll notice your order arrived in acid-free tissue paper and, which will help keep it clean when it's not being worn. Alternatively, you can keep it in an anti-tarnish bag.
- Keep it clean by very gently buffing with a polishing cloth
- Work it, you are going to look even more fabulous and would love to see it! Tag LWL on Insta so I can see, there is nothing more fulfilling than seeing a happy customer be fierce!
As it means a lot to me you can enjoy the pieces I've made for you, I will always clean your LWL jewellery for free, just pay for postage :)